Betty Martinez is an Assistant Account Executive working as part of our Latino Outreach and Spanish Language Team in our southern California office. A native Spanish-speaker, Betty has time and time again delivered media success stories for clients all over California, including the very competitive Los Angeles media market.
- Three years of combined experience in news production, public relations and media buying with Telemundo 52, VPE Public Relations, CSUF PRactical ADvantage agency, and d2H Partners respectively.
- Experience with clients in the non-profit, entertainment, government, and hospitality sectors.
- Social media campaign and management expertise.
- Member, National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Member, Latino Communications Initiative at Cal State Fullerton
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications/Public Relations, California State University, Fullerton
- Minor, Human Communications