Christina Bauders is the Event and Meeting Manager for FSB Core Strategies. She is responsible for the management and planning of the associations’ larger events and conferences.
- Over twelve years of association experience, including membership, marketing, and meetings
- Ten years of experience managing a variety of meeting and events, including small meetings of 25 to large, multi-dimensional conferences of 1500
- Nearly twenty years of management experience for corporate and non-profit companies
- Member, CALSAE
- Committee Member, CALSAE Seasonal Spectacular
- Fuel Relief Fund Volunteer / Golf Committee Member
- Member, MPI (Meeting Planners International)
Two years of general education at Sierra College coupled with hard work and perseverance.