David is a Senior Vice President and Director of Association Management Services for FSB Core Strategies. He oversees FSB’s Association Management Practice, providing executive management as well as specific services such as membership, marketing and program management.
- Over ten years of trade association/membership/risk management experience, including, marketing, program development, and communication with membership and public agencies
- Experience with a diverse group of trade associations varying in size, mission and industry sectors
- Served as Executive Director of CALPASC, and Membership Executive at ACEC California and the California Restaurant Association
- Strong background in insurance programs and risk management.
- Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
• Past Chair and Capital Regional Council member of the California Society of Association Executives (CalSAE)
• Former President of the Greater Sacramento Valley Sigma Chi Alumni Association
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, California State University, Sacramento