David is a Senior Vice President and Director of Association Management Services for FSB Core Strategies. He oversees FSB’s Association Management Practice, providing executive management as well as specific services such as membership, marketing and program management.
- Nearly 20 years of trade association/membership/risk management experience, including, executive management, marketing, program development, and communication with membership and public agencies
- Has served in an executive director capacity for national, state and local trade associations and professional societies
- Served as membership executive for California Restaurant Association and American Council of Engineering Companies of California
- Strong background in insurance programs and risk management
- Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Completed first year curriculum of Institute of Organizational Management program, expected completion January 2020.
- Current Vice Chair/Treasurer of the California Society of Association Executives (CalSAE)
- Member of the American Society of Association Executives
- Former President of the Greater Sacramento Valley Sigma Chi Alumni Association
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, California State University, Sacramento